Mask made with natural clay’s and pure essential oils to withdraw impurities from the skin.
M.I.T Preservative Free, Paraben Free and Colour Free.
Pure Frankincense It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function. Rejuvenating skin elastic, keeps your skin soft and hydrated. Instantly hydrates and rejuvenates occasionally dry skin.
- 60g Clear Glass Bottle with black lid
- Suitable for all skin types
- First signs of ageing
- Hydrates your skin
- Not intended for use by children
While they can be used daily, that’s not always necessary. Depending on your skin type, using a clay mask one to two days per week can do wonders to help you restore and maintain a radiant complexion.
Directions for use:
- Wash your face before you use a clay mask. Exfoliating is also a good thing to do before using a mask.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- When you’re done with your mask, make sure to moisturise and replenish any natural oils that have been soaked up by the clay.
Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol (preservative and allergen), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense Oil), Limonene.