Origins Neroli & Myrtle Clay Mask made with natural Clay’s and pure essential oils to withdraw impurities from the skin. M.I.T Preservative Free, Paraben Free, and Colour Free.
Origins – Neroli & Myrtle Theme of Africa and Sharon’s personal connection with the place and childhood growing up in South Africa was the main inspiration for the essential oils used in the products and for their aromatherapy benefits.
Neroli is from Orange Blossom Flower – from the bitter orange tree (floral oil rather than a citrus oil. It improves skin health by rejuvenating skin elastic, preventing the appearance of imperfections.
Myrtle (used in folk medicine from evergreen shrub originated from Africa)- same plant family of green tea. Reminiscent of eucalyptus / or frankincense. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- 60g Clear Glass Bottle with black lid
- Suitable for all skin types
- To rejuvenate your skin’s health
- Revitalises your skin
- Not intended for use by children
While they can be used daily, that’s not always necessary. Depending on your skin type, using a clay mask one to two days per week can do wonders to help you restore and maintain a radiant complexion.
Directions for use:
- Wash your face before you use a clay mask. Exfoliating is also a good thing to do before using a mask.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- When you’re done with your mask, make sure to moisturise and replenish any natural oils that have been soaked up by the clay.
Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol (preservative and allergen), Citrus Aurantium Amara flower oil, Parfum (Neroli Bigarade Light), Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Myrtus Communis Leaf oil (Myrtle Oil), Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.