A lightweight, hydrating and replenishing gel formulated with pure essential oils. Ethically made, inspired by nature to help reduce the effect of dark circles or puffiness under your eyes and sign of anti-ageing.
Origins – Neroli & Myrtle Theme of Africa and Sharon’s personal connection with the place and childhood growing up in South Africa was the main inspiration for the essential oils used in the products and for their aromatherapy benefits.
Neroli is from Orange Blossom Flower – from the bitter orange tree (floral oil rather than a citrus oil. It improves skin health by rejuvenating skin elastic, preventing the appearance of imperfections.
Myrtle (used in folk medicine from evergreen shrub originated from Africa)- same plant family of green tea. Reminiscent of eucalyptus / or frankincense. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 10ml Clear Glass Bottle with black lotion pump
- Suitable for all skin types
- To rejuvenate your skin’s health
- Not intended for use by children
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES / REJUVENATING
Directions for use:
- Dispense eye serum gel from bottle and apply onto the under-eye area using your ring finger. Eye serums are easily absorbed by the skin and, hence, you don’t need to rub against the skin.
- You only need a little amount of eye serum to apply on the under eye area.
- Start with small quantity and add some more if needed.
- Apply your moisturiser avoiding the eye area.
The general rule is cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise. After cleansing and toning, apply the serum in a thin layer to penetrate the skin and treat various conditions such as dehydration, lack of firmness and dark spots.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ananas sativus Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Zingiber officinale Root Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide,Citrus Aurantium Amara flower oil, Parfum (Neroli Bigarade Light), Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Myrtus Communis Leaf oil (Myrtle Oil), Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.