Extremely mild cleanser with added Aloe Vera. Sea Buckthorn is used to assist in healing skin injuries, burns, wounds, eczema, lesions, sun damaged skin, and abrasions. Current studies are being performed on its ability to combat wrinkles, acute dryness and other symptoms of prematurely aged skin.
Origins – Neroli & Myrtle Theme of Africa and Sharon’s personal connection with the place and childhood growing up in South Africa was the main inspiration for the essential oils used in the products and for their aromatherapy benefits.
Neroli is from Orange Blossom Flower – from the bitter orange tree (floral oil rather than a citrus oil. It improves skin health by rejuvenating skin elastic, preventing the appearance of imperfections.
Myrtle (used in folk medicine from evergreen shrub originated from Africa)- same plant family of green tea. Reminiscent of eucalyptus / or frankincense. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- 100ml Glass Bottle with black & silver pump
- Suitable for all skin types
- To rejuvenate your skin’s health
- Revitalises your skin
- Not intended for use by children
Use daily, morning or night, to cleanse your face and neck. Take into the shower, bath or simply use on its own.
Directions for use:
1) Tie your hair back away from your face.
2) Wet face with lukewarm water.
3) Apply a coin-sized amount of your chosen cleanser, work between your hands and apply to face.
4) Massage into your skin, including your neck.
5) Rinse with lukewarm water, or remove with a muslin cloth.
6) Use our atomiser spray toner to dry, cleansed skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Leaf) Extract , Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Kernel) Extract, Quillaja Saponiaria, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Aurantium Amara flower oil, Parfum (Neroli Bigarade Light), Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Myrtus Communis Leaf oil (Myrtle Oil), Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool